My Etsy Shop - Kiss Me Krafty

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I don't feel like it....

A friend ask me...why haven't you blogged this week?  I don't feel like it.  My hand hurts, this bandage is driving me OUT OF MY MIND and I am on pain meds.  I do not think I will be able to face you people if I vomit all of my thoughts while on this medication.  Precisely why I have never been a drinker...I would definately say something I would regret.  I may even show something that YOU might regret.  Enough said.

About this bandage....I understand that I should be thankful that it is not a cast.  I would hurt someone.  This bandage in the grand scheme of things is nothing, but in my little corner of my life....it is a menace.  I am not supposed to take it off until my dr. appt on Monday.  Up close it smells like hospital.  You know that smell of hard plastic, bandaides and bleach.  Every now and then I get a whiff and my stomach rolls.  I guess the alternative of what it could smell like....oh never mind that thought.   Anyway,  it is thick and half way to my elbow.  It weaves in and around my thumb.  I have OCD on many levels.  Knowing that I cannot scratch my hand as it itches under this flippin' bandage is just about to put my under.  I have at many times since the surgery, stood in the middle of the room screamed because I cannot "get" to the itch.  AHHHHHHH!!!!! 

I am also, "not supposed to get it wet"!  Nevermind that it is my "wiping" hand.  I am already inconvienenced but now I have to shower with it hanging out of the shower or straight up in the air.  Tod has a way of wrapping it with ziplocks, cling wrap and tape.  It works very well.  I have not gotten it wet yet.  It is a miracle.  It you need laughing material for the next time you are nervous....me trying to bathe with one hand should do the trick.  Things flying all over the shower stall and there are several grunts and moans that may be considered inappropriate coming out of the bathroom.  I am sure something is not as clean as it could be.  But, it won't be for the lack of trying. 

This blog entry is probably not what you may expect from me.  I am loopy and making my self nuts. I am drugged half out of my mind and halucinating.  Too bad....if am going to halucinate....I would like to enjoy it.  I would like to think that I look like Bo Derek running down the beach in that stupid bathing suit and beaded cornrows swinging in th.......

wait...what was that......

No comments: